Fractal Design Prisma AL Series ARGB fans allow your system to truly shine. Six hub-mounted addressable RGB LEDs work in harmony with a white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce a beautifully uniform glow across the fan’s entire surface.
Support for ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components. Those wanting more physical control can pair Prisma with the Adjust R1 controller to switch between colors, brightness, and motion effects with the push of button.
As with any Fractal Design fan, silence remains a central focus with integrated vibration damping corners, silent LLS bearings, and PWM options for complete control over the speed of your fans, ensuring Prisma is seen, not heard.
- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
- Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections
- PWM control with a wide speed range ideal for CPU heatsinks and radiators (PWM versions only)
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, and ASRock Polychrome support
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (sold separately) enables physical control of colors and effects
- 3-pin/PWM versions and 120/140mm sizes available individually or in 3-pack sets
|Förpackningens bredd||182 mm|
|Vikt inkl. förpackning||210 g|