NETGEAR ProSafe Gigabit Switch, 16 x 10/100/1000 Mbps portar
Power Up Your Small Network to Gigabit Speeds
Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale. NETGEAR’s
ProSafe GS116 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a
full, dedicated 1000 Mbps connections so you can move very large files across
your network instantly. The standards- based GS116 helps to protect your
existing and future network infrastructure investments by painlessly integrating
other 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is ideal for workgroups
or quickly upgrading workstations to full Gigabit speed, plus it´s packed with
ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It´s compact design
fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it´s self-cooling without a fan,
it runs silently and unobtrusively.
Moves huge files fast! Features 16 high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps
Ethernet connections. And because Copper Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex
standard, you can get up to 2000 Mbps on each port. The GS116 supports Jumbo
Frames up to 9,000 Bytes for extra large transfers.
Integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network and will honor
Layer 2 802.1p and Layer 3 DSCP traffic priority tags. Every port automatically
senses the right speed and full/ half duplex mode, while Auto UplinkTM
technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
LEDs embedded in each of the 16 RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring.
Space-saving dimensions are ideal for desktop or wall mounting in home, small
office, workgroups, departments and conference room environments. Its durable
metal case has no fan for silent operation. Compatible with PC, Macintosh, Unix,
or Linux operating systems.
Providing plug-&-play simplicity with exceptional performance and
reliability, the GS116 is a cost effective solution for your growing network.
This switch is made to last and NETGEAR backs it with a solid warranty: switch -
5 years, power supply - 2 years.
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 27 x 285 x 103 mm (1.06 x 11.22 x 4.06 in)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lbs)
- 16 RJ-45 auto-sensing UTP ports
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Forward rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packet per sec
- Forward rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,488,000 packet per sec
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µs (max)
- Queue Buffer Memory: 512 Kbytes per port
- Acoustic Noise: 0 dB
- Heat Dissipation: 38.8 BTU/hr
- 18 W max and 12 V @ 15 A DC input
- Link and speed indicators built into each RJ-45 port
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40º C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing
Safety Agency Approvals
- CE Mark, Commercial UL listed (UL 1950)
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55022 (CISPR 22)
- Class A VCCI
- Class A C-Tick
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Honors 802.1p priority tags
- Honors DSCP priority tags
|100/1000 Portar||16 st|
|Bandbredd backplan||32 Gbps|
|Mått (BxHxD)||285 x 27 x 103 mm|