AX3000 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router Archer AX50
- Next-Gen Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Speed—2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices—OFDMA technology increase capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency—Up to 75% reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Coverage—Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Enhanced Security—More secure and trusted Wi-Fi with TP-Link HomeCare™.
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Home Wi-Fi Chipset greatly increases processing speed to deliver superior Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ performance.
- Improved Battery Life—Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Compatible with Alexa—Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
The Next Generation of Wi-Fi is Upon Us
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) could turn out to be the most significant advancement in Wi-Fi development, delivering a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Mainstream adoption of Wi-Fi 6 is inching ever closer with more and more AX clients available. It's the right time to upgrade your router to the newest generation of Wi-Fi!
Blazingly Fast Gig+ Speed Can't Wait
There is no reason to hold off on buying a Wi-Fi 6 router when you can already take full advantage of the speed it delivers. Featuring a 160 MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, Archer AX50 delivers true gigabit speeds of up to 3 Gbps. Enjoy faster streaming and gaming like never before. Powered by Intel® Home Wi-Fi WAV654 chipset for a full-featured Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 router, to pair perfectly with new Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ PCs and laptops, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.‡
Reliable Connections for up to 256 Devices
In answer to ever growing demands on home Wi-Fi, Archer AX50 future-proofs your home networks by providing 4× greater capacity to connect more devices. Advanced technologies like OFDMA quadruple the connection capacity in high-density scenarios compared to standard 802.11ac routers. Keep pace with the latest technology and future developments.**
Lower Latency, Greater Experience.
Taking a giant leap forward in wireless connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 brings stable and responsive Wi-Fi connections to tomorrow's hyperconnected homes. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing even when multiple compatible device are connected and transmitting data at the same time.
|SIM card slot||No|
|3G/4G USB modem compatibility||No|
|WAN connection type||RJ-45|
|Wi-Fi band||Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)|
|Wi-Fi standard||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)|
|WLAN data transfer rate (max)||3000 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac),Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)|
|WLAN data transfer rate (first band)||574 Mbit/s|
|WLAN data transfer rate (second band)||2402 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Dynamic DNS (DDNS)||Yes|
|Receiver sensitivity||5 GHz:\n11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm\n11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|Memory card slot(s)||No|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||1|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|WPS push button||Yes|
|Firewall security||DoS, SPI|
|Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4, IPv6|
|Product type||Tabletop router|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Transmit power||CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz), <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.35 GHz); <30dBm(5.47 GHz~5.725 GHz); FCC|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Power source type||AC|
|Output voltage||12 V|
|Output current||2 A|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range||10 - 90 %|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90 %|
|Browser supported||Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 10,Windows 2000,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 98SE,Windows NT,|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Cables included||LAN (RJ-45)|
|AC adapter included||Yes|
|Quick installation guide||Yes|