AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T4U
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi – 1300Mbps wireless speeds (400Mpbs on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band) with support for the next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard
- Dual Band Wireless - 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for flexible connectivity
- High gain antennas – Improved range, signal quality and transmission performance
- MU-MIMO –Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port - Up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0
- WPS Button - Easy wireless security encryption at the push of the WPS button
802.11ac The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK's Archer T4U comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, with transfer rates 3 times faster than wireless N speeds.
Ultra-fast USB 3.0 Ideal for 802.11ac networks
Experience blazing speed data transfers of up to 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0- the latest USB standard, which is up to 10X speed of USB 2.0. With high-speed USB 3.0, Archer T4U breaks through the low-speed USB 2.0 limitation for 802.11ac high-speed experience.
AC1300 Ideal for Lag-Free work and Entertainment
The T4U’s 5GHz band at 867Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while its 2.4GHz 400Mbps WiFi can be used for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices. For better performance, use the T4U with TP-LINK’s Archer series 11ac router.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) AP limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and AP condition.
*Use of MU-MIMO requires your APs to also support MU-MIMO.
*Numbers are based on testing conducted by the USB-IF and your computers are required to also support USB 3.0
*To ensure compatibility, you may need to update the adapter’s drivers after an OS update.
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency band||2.4/5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Wi-Fi standard||IEEE 802.11n|